Skip to main content

Raveena Tandon apologizes to fans, opens up about photo request anxiety linked to traumatic incident in Mumbai September 14, 2024 at 02:09PM

Raveena Tandon revealed that she feels anxious when asked for photos while alone. She shared on social media that this unease began after a troubling incident in Bandra, Mumbai, where she was wrongly accused of being drunk and causing a car accident—claims later disproven by the Mumbai police.

Raveena recounted an experience in London when she panicked and fled after being approached by a group of fans seeking selfies. On September 12, she posted an apology on social media to those fans, expressing regret for not taking photos with them. She explained that the Bandra incident had left her traumatized, prompting her to steer clear of such situations.

Hi , this is just to put on record . That a few days ago in london , I was walking by and a few men approached me , I anyway have heard not such great things about the crime situation here, so I withdrew a bit when they asked if I was who I am, and my first instinct was to say no… — Raveena Tandon (@TandonRaveena) September 13, 2024

She wrote, “Hi , this is just to put on record that a few days ago in London , I was walking by, and a few men approached me. I anyway, had not heard such great things about the crime situation here, so I withdrew a bit when they asked if I was who I am, and my first instinct was to say no and walk away even faster, as I was alone. They just wanted a picture, I guess, and I most of the time oblige, but after the incident that happened in Bandra a few months ago, has left me a bit nervous and traumatised, so when I’m with people I am OK, but alone I still get a bit nervous these days.”

Raveena continued, “I should’ve probably given them a photo as maybe they were innocent fans, but I panicked and walked away fast and just asked a security guy for help. I felt really bad after this incident, and would want to apologise to them through this medium if they are reading, that it was not my intention to offend. I’m really sorry. Hope I can meet you again and click a picture with you, maybe. I try my best to be accessible and normal, but I fail at times. So sorry guys. I hope you are reading this and know that I shouldn’t have panicke.”

In June, a man claimed that Raveena Tandon's driver had struck his mother and that the actress had assaulted her while drunk. However, police investigations, including a review of CCTV footage from the Khar building where the incident reportedly happened, showed that the women were near the actor's car but were not hit by it.

Also Read : Raveena Tandon condemns brutal assault of teenager in Bangladesh



from Latest Bollywood News | Hindi Movie News | Hindi Cinema News | Indian Movies | Films - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/w9Y3c2G

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kannada Actress Ashika Ranganath Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Wiki, Biography, Body Measurements, Net worth,Life Style and Earning

About Ashika Ranganath  Complete biography and Body Measurements Ashika Ranganath Indian actress is actually actively working in Kannada cinema industry she started her cinema career in 2016 the name called crazy boy in the female lead. After that she has worked with Mass Leader and mugulu Nage Kannada movies.  Nowadays in Kannada cinema industry Ashika Ranganath's name is very popular because of her name having some kind of attractive body and face  and also in Kannada industry she is the one of the actresses who attracted Kannada youth. Ashika Ranganath Biografy and Body Measurements Ashika Ranganath  biography in short  Ashika Ranganath was from Tumkur after that she is more to Bangalore her father name is Ranganath is basically civil contractor and mother name is Sudha Ranganathan and she is a house wife she is having elder sister the name called Anusha Ranganath she is also cinema actress. Ashika Ranganath studied in bishop sargant s...

Makers of Rajkummar Rao-Janhvi Kapoor’s Mr And Mrs Mahi recreate a portion of Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham’s song ‘Say Shava Shava’? May 08, 2024 at 01:36PM

The dry period in Bollywood might temporarily halt with the release of this week’s Srikanth, starring Rajkummar Rao, Jyotika, Alaya F and Sharad Kelkar. The movie-watching season will begin in full force with Mr And Mrs Mahi, which will arrive in cinemas on May 31. Bollywood Hungama reported last week that the trailer is on its way. Now, we bring to you another interesting development about this film, starring Rajkummar Rao and Janhvi Kapoor. A source told us, “The makers of the film have recreated the much-loved song ‘Say Shava Shava’ from Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (2001) for this film. The recreation is not done for the whole song. Rather, they have only chosen to recreate the stanza that begins with the line ‘Dekho Tainu Pehli Pehli Baar Ve’. It’s played during an important scene between the lead actors, Rajkummar and Janhvi.” Interestingly, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham was directed b...

REVEALED: Akshaye Khanna's oxygen level dropped while performing the viral dance scene in Dhurandhar; Vijay Ganguly reveals, "He carried an oxygen cylinder; after every shot, he would put the oxygen mask on" December 09, 2025 at 01:59PM

Dhurandhar is all over the internet and it has become a big talking point thanks to its real-life references, performances, certain moments and of course the music. A day after its release on December 5, the song ‘FA9LA’, featuring Akshaye Khanna’s character Rehman Dacait, making a dramatic entry at a celebration in Balochistan, has gone viral. The song is very catchy and there’s no way an active social media user hasn’t seen its videos and Reels. In an interview with Mid-Day, choreographer Vijay Ganguly shared some interesting trivia about working on the track. Vijay Ganguly began by saying that the dance was done spontaneously by Akshaye Khanna. He said, “Originally, he was supposed to enter, walk through the dancers, and sit on the throne. Seeing the scene’s mood and the dancers’ performance, the fantastic actor that Akshaye is, he said he would dance a bit when he walks in. None of us knew what he was going to do. Akshaye entered the scene, took it from that point, and spontaneous...